Saturday, January 27, 2007

Could I miss it today?

I have had a really long day .....This new project is just killing me ....man it's already 6:15 ....long long day .....I think I deserve some rest today ....Will definitely go tomorrow and definitely spend like 2 to 3 hours there
.........................................................

It is freezing cold outside ...who goes to the gym in this weather? Even if I somehow make it to Bally's ....there would be like nobody there...I m sure of that..maybe they would have closed the whole thing down coz of severe cold or something
.........................................................

Ok if I go now ...I will probably make it back by 8:30 ...gotta cook after that...will eat late ..sleep late ....get up late....will reach office late and be dozy all day! is it all worth 500 burnt calories?
.........................................................

The whole body is aching ...don't think it can take any more abuse for this week...will start afresh next week

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Games that my mind plays every evening

5 comments:

Vaidehi Dongre said...

random confessions of a lazy mind!! ha ha...how funny & true that we all do it all the time...the gyms make so much money of us; who pay & don't show up! but i am pretty regular these days..do u go to bally's total fitness?

Sumeet said...

exactly ...at one point i used to go like once /twice a week - 5/6 times a month and pay for 30 days ....yeah i do go to bally's total fitness! discipline is the key i guess ....life main jis din discipline aa gaya na ...life ban jayegi :)

Aditya said...

hahah...tht's a lot of brainstorming! I guess everyone of us find excuses without efforts, to bunk Gym...But one of the most out of the world excuses that I heard was from my friend Ketan. He used to say," Yaar, Wajan bhi humne uthana aur paise bhi humne hi dena! not done man!" haha...btw I manage drag myself to the Gym atleast 3 days a week.This is just to make sure that my 32" jeans keeps me company for times to come! I love my jeans!

Sumeet said...

@addi - sahi bola yaar. ketan (kon kavere?) i have heard his name before ...comment was hilarious ...see 3 times a week is pretty good ...if i do like 4/5 a week i'd feel obliged to miss it for next 2/3 days!
well i wish i cud keep my 32'' jeans ...:(

Aditya said...

yeah Ketan Kavre...