Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Favor? Sure

Is it me or is the world really this materialistic? Many of us try to help friends AND even acquaintances to the best of our ability.... even when sometimes it involves going out of your way .....Usually we do not expect anything in return...or do we? maybe sometimes....But then just because you know that a person is more likely to oblige than not, do you keep asking for favors shamelessly?

I can understand if it is for a friend 'in need'. You don't really mind helping in that case. But I just don't see myself asking somebody I hardly know for a fortune of a favor...There are folks who do

What's even worse is the fact that you keep helping this person once, twice, thrice,.... 'n' number of times ....finally comes this day when you are genuinely busy and have to attend to something more important; instead of acknowledging your help in the past you would be snubbed straight-out!

I guess it is a special talent that I aint endowed with...thank heaven

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanda le bhai.
'karm kar fal ki aasha mat rakh'
age old saying.
baaki jo likha hai wo barabar likha hai, thoda serious ho gaya lekin.

Sumeet said...

actually jab likhna shuru kiya kaafi frust tha! phone pe bataunga kyon..

Vaidehi Dongre said...

i hate myself for missing out ur posts. i dunno how i let abhay comment first all the time. :)
i am proud of u for lacking that talent as well! btu light lo, jitna sochoge, utna frust honge!